lørdag den 19. maj 2012

BDSM

Okay, so now i have to admit it. I'm am into bdsm. i really wanted to write about something else so I'm gonna do that to but to start with this: i remember it the first time when i was about 7 years old, my friend and i were playing in a garden and i said i wanted to be the dog that sat in a cage all the time and if i HAD to go out she had to have med in a chain. there was a lot of signs when i was small but i didn't realize it till i became 16 (7 months ago) and got in a relationship with a guy(4 month ago) that was into it too. so thats the story and now its out in the open. I'm gonna write about the other thing tomorrow, cause its 4 am and I'm soooooo tired. goodnight to somebody.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar