mandag den 28. maj 2012
unfaithful
so when are you unfaithful?
I've got my boyfriend. he is perfect, everything i could have ever wanted. he gives me all i need and i would never ask for anything. but then the other day i met someone. The guy of my dreams. sexy, tattoos, lovable, sweet and everything else. he got the looks and the personality I've always have been dreaming of. but could i ever fall in love with him on the same time I'm in love with my boyfriend. Q ( my boyfriend ) and me loves each other and we feel perfect when were together. but he is my dream guy, and he wants me! so what is the smart thing to do? okay, now where i wrote it down i know what to do. i have to stop talking to the dream guy so nothing ever happens. i have to be faithful and be so he can trust me. next question, should i tell him?
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar