mandag den 14. maj 2012
normal relationships
When you start a relashionship its like dancing on roses, everything is new and exciting, but what happens when it turns around and get normal and everyday-ish.
Is it dangerous to let the relationship fall in to the box where its “normal”, or is normal just another way of making it obvious that you are no longer IN love, but you really love eachother.
Is it falling in to a rot when you just start loving or can it be just as hot and amazing? Is the sex gonna be falling in to a rot or can it be just as great?
When it happened to me I thought it got boring, I thought we were falling apart from eachother and I thought that things would get bad now. I realized that it was completely untrue. Our sex life got better, we started being so much more intimate and much more hot and sweaty, I started feeling more comfortable around him and be able to do stuff I had never done before. The sex got better and the love got bigger. I have never felt like I do now, it is something completely different.
Then there is the bad side to it. You start getting problems. You are no longer on a pink sky or dancing on roses, it starts to get normal and everyday. So the problems start, discussions start and so on. But isnt it okay to have problems as long as its deep and meaning full love?
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar