søndag den 20. maj 2012

sexpectations

Men are usually put n a box that says that there willing to fuck anyone, anyhow and anywhere. But are women that much different? I see there is three types of women: 1. the slutty ones, they do it like the slutty men, without feelings and whenever they have the opportunity. 2. the marrying kind. They have only been with 1-3 men in their lives. They only do it with someone they love. 3. The inbetweeners. They have sex when they feel like it but they can control it. I dont think I fit in any of those boxes. When im in love with someone I become a willing little dog that horny and available all the time. But when im not I only kiss. But wich is the write one? Is it correct to be slutty, inbetween, or ready to get married? I was with my boyfriend the other night and even though we are in a bdsm relationship where hes the Master and im the sub he acctually gavce me what I wanted for a change. I think it means he have a great heart. In our relationship im the horny one, the one who expresses sex all the time and the one who makes it happen. But I KNOW that he would never say yes if he didnt feel like it... so are women and men that different? A lot of my friends are just as horny as me. And I know that women really feel like having sex just as often. So why does men get that stamp?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar